KDE-Apps.org Applications for the KDE-Desktop
 ScribusStuff.org Files for Scribus
 BlenderStuff.org Textures and Objects for Blender
 VLC-Addons.org Themes and Extensions for VLC
 KDE-Help.org Support for your KDE Desktop
 GNOME-Help.org Support for your GNOME Desktop
 Xfce-Help.org Support for your Xfce Desktop
openDesktop.orgopenDesktop.org:   Applications   Artwork   Linux Distributions   Documents    LinuxDaily.com    Linux42.org    OpenSkillz.com

Artwork
News
Groups
Knowledge
Events
Forum
People
Jobs

- global .- user support .- artwork .- developer .
goto page: prev  ... 189  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  197

K3b

by Yardbirds on: Aug 30 2012

Score 75%

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but has anyone found out how to run normalizer in K3B. I tried everything on every website I could find and nothing works. If there is no fix would I just better running a something outside of K3B. Thanks.

Re: K3b

by Lily66a40 on: Dec 24 2014

Score 50%

Does iMovie 11 properly handle 60fps video now? If you are currently having 60fps files and iMovie import issue, the post will tell you why iMovie not importing 60fps HD videos and offer the best and fasest solution.

_______________________________________________________________

Got one camcorder, like Sony NEX-5N, NEX7, A99, A65, Panasonic HC-V720, HDC-TM90 to record 1920*1080 Full HD MTS footage up to 60fps (50fps for PAL) and have met the incompatible erros when you tried importing 60fps videos to iMovie 8/9/11 for further editing? From googling, we find many users have the same issues:

Question1. "Whilst away snowboarding on my most recent trip, I recorded most days in 720p / 60fps (as it looks ultra smooth) and have just over 54Gb of footage; divided into five folders on my iMac (one for each day) with about 20 .mp4 files in each one. I assumed I could put together something decent on iMovie 11. Some Googling revealed that iMovie 10 does not support 60FPS. Is that right? And then how to get imovie easily working with these 60fps video? Any help would be appreciated."

Qustion 2. "I am a novice iMovie 11 user. I have footage in a 60fps camera that I imported into iMovie. When I import it, either with or without optimization, the video is very jumpy and the audio doesn't time with the footage at all. But 30fps footage imports into iMovie correctly. Is there any way to import the 60fps video correctly so that I don't have this problem, even if it means downgrading the quality?"

_______________________________________________________________

In fact, iMovie can't support the format 1080p@60fps because it is a nonstandard frame rate. If you want to natively ingest and edit the 60fps videos in iMovie, you have to firstly transcode 60fps footage it to a compatible frame rate with a native format by iMovie, like AIC. It means that you have to use a professional HD Video Converter for Mac to encode the 60fps video to Apple IntermediateCodec(AIC) yourself at 60p, and iMovie will let you edit a 24p or 30p project. Note that even if you shift your footage to AIC at 60p, iMovie will downgrade it to 24fps or 30fps on export (depending on what you chose), but it still doesn't look bad at all. It will just use the extra frames to make it smoother. If you shoot in 60fps and slow it down to 30fps, you are still using 30 frames to fill 30 frames. It will be much smoother.

If you attempt to transcode 60p video to AIC for using with iMovie, we would recommend Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac - Top 60fps HD Video to iMovie Converter.

_______________________________________________________________

Main features: This software is best Mac HD Video Converter that can transcode any kinds of HD Video files to Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC), Apple ProRes 422 codec, DNxHD codec, MPEG, WMV, AVI, MOV, etc. for puting into iMovie, FCP, Adobe, Avid, iPhoto, DaVinci Resolve, Kdenlive, Keynote, Aperture 3, etc. NLE's for editing, and enables users to custom video and audio settings like frame rate, bit rate, resolution, sample rate and audio channel at will. These output formats are specially presetted, so the conversion quality is guaranteed, you can get lossless video conversion with this tool. (Learn more: Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac 3.6.1 Review)

______________________________________________________________

Here is step by step guide: How to get 1080p/60fps videos to iMovie for editing?

Step 1. Download, install and launch this 60fps HD Video to iMovie Converter. Import the 60fps footage to the Mac converter by clicking the "Add Video" or "Add from folder" button.

Step 2. Click "format" bar to choose the output format.

If yo want to edit 1080 60fps video in iMovie 8/9/11, please choose iMovie and Final Cut Express -> Apple InterMediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov). This is best format for iMovie editing on Mac, once converted, you won't need to render.

Step 3. You can click "Settings" to customize the output parameters, adjust the resolution, bitrate as you want. To export 60p video, simply set the video frame rate at 60p; to export 30p video, simply set the video frame rate at 30p.

Step 4. Click "Convert" button to start converting 1080p 60fps video to AIC .mov - the best suited editing format for using within Apple iMovie Version 11, 8, or 9.

After the conversion, you can import footages to iMovie. It's just a piece of cake to edit 60fps HD video files in iMovie? Just have a try! Good luck, and let us know if your problem is fixed. ;-)

Never miss to get Saving up to $44.1, MXF/MTS/M2TS/MKV/FLV/MOV Converter.etc at PavtubeBundles Deals!

Source: http://handycameratips.jimdo.com/2014/12/10/edit-60fps-video-in-imovie/

Re: K3b

by Lily66a40 on: Dec 24 2014

Score 50%

If you are a devoted in FCP video editors, whether to encounter the following problems: XAVC S footage and FCP 7 incompatibility? Problems working XAVC videos with Final Cut Pro X? Importing MKV video into Final Cut Pro X but without success? Error when logging and transferring MXF files in FCP? Can't import AVHCD files into FCP 7? Final Cut Pro X Blu-ray export failure? After importing .MOV File into FCP 7 It Shows Up as "Narrow" with Black Space on Either Side? Can't open AVI Files in Final Cut Pro X? Fortunately, there are some easy way to fix the issues. Let's find them out here.

********************************************************************

See also: How to Connect Your Camcorder To Final Cut Pro?

------Question 1: Sony A7S XAVC S footage and FCP 7 Workflow

"Has anyone worked with media from the Sony A7S camera. Looking for some tips regarding post workflow and getting the media into FCP 7.

Import XML isn't working, it asks for a navigational file and gives us an error.

I have h264/mpeg4s of the footage which I'd rather not use since its a compressed codec that doesn't always get along with fcp.

Any and all advice is welcome and appreciated."

Answer: You can work natively with the XAVC S codec in FCP X without transcoding, but not in FCP 7 as far as I know. The basic reason why we can't work Sony A7S XVAC S with Final Cut Pro is that XAVC S codec is a new one, and is not widely supported. To make the XAVC S compatible with FCP, the easy workaround is to convert XAVC S to ProRes MOV, which ensures best results when using in Final Cut Pro 7. Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac is the solid tool to help users make the XAVC S to ProRes transcoding on Mac OS X.

With it, you effortlessly encode/re-encode XAVC S intra footage shot from Sony A7S to FCP 7 highly compatible ProRes MOV, ensuring maximum editing quality and efficiency when working with Final Cut Pro X or FCP 7. Besides, it also convert XAVC/XAVC S videos to iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS, After Effects CC, Premiere Elements, FCE, Aperture 3, Avid Media Composer, DaVinci Resolve, iPhoto, Kdenlive, Keynote editable formats. Chances are you already installed this great free utility. If not, download it it from here. Below are the steps on converting XAVC S to ProRes MOV for FCP.
Detailed steps: Transcode Sony XAVC S videos to ProRes HQ/DNxHD/AIC MOV for Editing on NLEs

********************************************************************

------Question 2: How to load Avid MXF to FCP 6 for editing

"I have some Avid recorded MXF files and need to keep it deinterlaced, then edit in FCP6. What's the most efficient work flow for this?"

Answer: FCP 6 does not support MXF files directly, so you are suggested to try a third party converter: the Mac MXF Converter to transcode MXF to Apple ProRes MOV for FCP with best video quality. It enables editing before conversion and you can check the deinterlacing there.
Detailed steps: Can FCP import Avid MXF Files on Mac?

------Question 3: Extract multi-track clip from Blu-ray for FCP editing

"I want to extract a small clip from my blu-ray and edit it in FCPX, is there anyway to keep all my audio tracks?"

Answer: to output a clip of blu-ray with all the audio tracks saved, you are suggested to try Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac for that it's able to output multi-track ProRes for FCP; also you can keep all the subtitles preserved in the converted video in best quality.
Detailed steps: Import Blu-ray/DVD to Final Cut Pro X with multi-track

------Question 4: Convert multi-track Canon MXF to FCP X on Mac

"Using a card reader to download my footage shot with a C300 into FCP X. FCP X crashed while opening. If I am using Canon XF utility to backup the files, find out they are not readable? What's that? I am sure the videos are playable on camera. So strange. Any insight here how can I import these files into FCP X?"

Answer: I believe you are not the first one to have this problem. Canon XF utility will not help you import a MXF, so I switch to use a third party converter - iMixMXF from Pavtube to output multi-track ProRes videos, I think it's much easier for me. Anyway, depends on you, suggest you to try different things.
Detailed steps: Convert MXF to Multi-track ProRes for Final Cut Pro

********************************************************************

------Question 5: Convert Blackmagic MXF to ProRes for FCP X

"I have some mxf files from Blackmagic Design; was wondering if these mxf are supported by FCPX for editing directly?"

Answer: Blackmagic output mxf files are not like normal mxf files from camera; it's encoded with its own codec and the best work flow is to convert them to Apple ProRes for FCP. The Best MXF Converter for Mac is suggested for it's reliable conversion speed and video quality.
Detailed steps: Transcode Blackmagic Cinema Camera MXF footage to ProRes 422 for FCP

------Question 6: How to convert Sony XDCAM footage to FCP?

"I want to edit a bunch of mp4 files that I believe came from XDCAM but they were passed to me from a client with no camera info. What's your suggestion if I want to edit in FCP?"

Answer: Sony XDCAM EX camera will shot videos in MP4 format, so you may guess right. You can use XDCam browser to help you copy the MP4 file to hard drive, but to edit those files in FCP, you will need to transfer them from MP4 to ProRes encoded MOV. Pavtube XDCAM Video Converter is a good program for you, I am working well with it, and you can try it yourself. I find a guide for you.
Detailed steps: How to convert Sony XDCAM footage to FCP

In addition, I also find a solution, hope it can help you: Importing XDCAM-EX into Final Cut Pro

********************************************************************

------Question 7: How to edit Canon T4i videos in FCP 7 without any quality loss?

"I newly purchased a Canon T4i for its high definition, and I need to edit these videos in FCP 7 without any quality loss. But after test I found this mov format is not so good to FCP, is there anyway to transfer it as quick as possible? Also a step by step guide would be appreciated."

Answer: A friend of mine also has Canon T4i and I have also tried with this, it does output good video quality which I would not like to lose. We did some searches and finally choose one of them as it's recommended through out the web. You could click here to get to Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac.
Detailed steps: How to import Canon EOS Rebel T4i footage to FCP 7?

------Question 8: How to import Canon XF105 24p MXF to FCP 7?

"We shot some Canon XF105 24p mxf at 24p and copied them to hard drive, but these footage could not playback in sync with VLC player. Using FCP7. I know the videos are fine because they just playback normally on camera. What's the problem?"

Answer: When you copy the footage to Mac hard drive, you'd better to copy the entire folder, not individual mxf files; or that your may lose the time code and playlist info.

Canon XF105 MXF file is not supported by FCP X directly, thus you can try Canon Utility; or try the Mac MXF Converter directly:
Detailed steps: How to convert Canon XF105 MXF to ProRes 422 for FCP X

------Question 9: Import Sony AVCHD to FCP on Mac

"My Sony camera gave me videos as AVCHD file which I have not acknowledged with. I tried with both quicktime and FCPX but none of them could recognize it. Is there any step-by-step work flow for this? PS: the footages are on 1080 60p."

Answer: There are cameras and camcorders that are not compatible with FCP 7. Check if your AVCHD camcorder is on the list of Final Cut Pro Supported Cameras; if not, you are suggested to use a third party Mac Sony MTS Converter program to transform your AVCHD videos from camcorder to Apple ProRes for FCP.
Detailed steps: Re-wrap and Transcode Sony AVCHD 1080/60p .mts files to FCP without rendering

********************************************************************

------Question 10: How to convert Sony HandyCam AVCHD to ProRes for FCP 7?

"I have a Sony handycam and it shoots AVCHD file, the problem is that I could not find a way to upload the footage to FCP 7 for further editing. Have someone else have this problem?"

A: Sony has developed plug-ins to help users with some cams. AVCHD Plug-ins: Sony AVCHD Plug-in for FCP7/FCP6 Download.

Or you may use third party software to convert AVCHD to ProRes video - Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac
Detailed steps: Sony Handycam AVCHD Video compatability issues with FCP

------Question 11: Import Canon XF300 MXF to FCP 7?

"Just got a Canon XF300 and was wondering how to load my videos to FCP directly? Is MXF a supported format for FCP7?"

Answer: That camera wraps in MXF files. The XF300 requires a Canon Plugin for FCP, it's on the install disc that comes with the camera. Once the plugin was installed Log and Transfer was a breeze. But seems the plug in is only comes with the disc, and not available on their website. If you have problem to find the plug in, you will need to try a third party encoder – Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac. While I can't recommend one I can point you to one below:
Detailed steps: Workflow to Edit Canon MXF files in FCP 6/7 without XF utility

********************************************************************

------Question 12: Convert Canon C300 MXF to FCP

"Which software do I need to convert c300 files to be readable in FCP? I have more than 200 MXF files, I need to batch process them. Can anyone help regarding this conversion?"

Answer: FCP 7 or FCP X? If you are using FCP7, you can use L&T to import the files, below is a guide I found from forum.

You will need drivers for Canon XF and C300.

Another way to import, you can use a third party converter to help you encode MXF to ProRes MOV; it's the recommended codec in FCP. I find you a hot guide as below:
Detailed steps: Free convert Canon C300 MXF files to FCP

------Question 13: Import my Canon XA10 files into FCP for editing

"Will any converter work with Canon XA10? Currently my mac won't even recognize the files from the camera. I will want import my Canon XA10 files into FCP for editing, I am using Mac OSX 10.8."

Answer: Canon XA10 camera shoots in AVCHD format, it will not be read directly on Mac 10.8 due to Apple changed the structure on Mac Mountain Lion, you can convert the AVCHD file to FCP compatible ProRes code, then import it. Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac is the Converter I use to help me convert my AVCHD file to ProRes format well. Hope it helps you too.
Detailed steps: Import 1080p AVCHD MTS videos from Canon XA10 to FCP?

********************************************************************

Good news! Pavtube Bundles Deals are coming! It's a time for taking a break from work and relaxing. And now you can enjoy your colorful time with good featured products at "Pavtube Bundles Deals". Go ahead and click the link to get your coupon. Save up to $44.1! Never miss!!!

MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac($29) + MXF Converter for Mac($29) = Only $29.9

Add as friend
Other contents

Thanks for sharing,http://www.friv3gamesxl.com

play

by vietads2013 on: Sep 19 2014

Score 50%

I was very happy to bring joy to you .

goto page: prev  ... 189  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  197

Add commentAdd commentBack

How do you like Plasma 5?
 The best KDE Desktop ever.
 Definitely a nice improvement.
 Not decided yet. Haven't tried it yet.
 I do not like some of the changes.
 KDE is taking the wrong way.
 I am still sticking with KDE 3.5.
 I have no opinion, but wanted to vote anyway.

resultmore